Friday 21 January 2022

My first year for Summer Learning Journey

 I enjoyed making the ice with different things in it.

The one I find tricky was when I am 17 because i had to think about what i was going to be and do. 

1 It make me think about things and I learned how to get help when i needed it.

2 I learned how to write poems.

3 How to make things I have never make before.

I would like to see more drawings and making other things.

Happy New Year for 2022 I had lots of fun with doing the Summer Learning Journey with my family.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Amelia,

    This is a wonderful post! We have enjoyed seeing your fantastic mahi throughout the Summer Learning Journey.

    Do you have a favorite activity that you have done over the summer? I have loved your creativity and think its awesome that you begun to write poetry!

    I hope you enjoy the rest of your summer holidays!

    Ngā mihi,
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lauren Thank you my favourite one was making the ice with things in it and doing my poems about my dog and my summer.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.