Wednesday 8 September 2021

My rainbow story

I wake up one morning and went to my kitchen for some breakfast and saw one big beautiful rainbow out the kitchen window. I went and told my mum,my two brothers come and have a look at this beautiful rainbow. I ask my mum can we go outside my mum said yes but put some warm clothes on and a jacket with your shoe and you can go. We went up to the rainbow and we started to walk up on it. I said to myself i feel free when we looked down from the top of the rainbow people looked like ants and the clouds feel soft like candy cotton. At one end we could see a gold pot. It was cold but the sun was out so it was getting warm. When we got home mum ask us how was our day we said good we said the rainbow we saw out the kitchen window today we went up it. It was the must beautiful thing we have ever seen in our life.


7 comments:

  1. Great story about your rainbow I like how you put your brothers in the story with you Amelia great work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your story and picture of u and your two brothers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your story and picture of u and your two brothers in the story to

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amelia you are a super star, I really like your rainbow story. I think you are going to like our writing tomorrow but I have every confidence that you can to do the next groups writing. We done Amelia all the teachers are so pleased with the effort you are putting in to your learning online.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.